THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
- The therapist gathers a set of pictures for each student.
- The student picks a favorite picture to place on each page.
- The therapist, or student, types out her message.
- Therapists model the sentence touching symbols on the student's communication device.
- The student then constructs his message on his communication device and record his phrases.
- The therapist views the recording and matches each word with the recording so when the sentence is read, the exact spoken words are highlighted.
- Email the completed storybook home to share with our family
Super motivating and easy. A great little activity which keep our students focused and talking!