We are in network with Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna and United Healthcare policies. Please be aware that many insurance plans do not cover developmental speech/language therapy services. We will be happy to file with your insurance plan for you however, we cannot guarantee how your individual insurance plan with respond to our bill. If you are concerned that your insurance may not cover your services, please come see us and we can develop an acceptable payment plan. Please be prepared to pay any co-pay amounts at each visit.
- Dynamic Therapy is an in-network provider for the following insurance plans:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia PPO
BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia POS
BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia HMO
All Aetna Plans
All United Healthcare Plans
Georgia Medicaid: Children's Intervention Services
- We are NOT in network with Medicaid CMOs: Peach State, Wellcare or Amerigroup
- We are able to see patients who are 21 years or younger on Medicaid
- Georgia Medicaid NOW/COMP Waivers: We are able to see patients who are Self-Directed only. Please ensure that speech therapy and/or speech generating device service is designated on your Individual Service Plan.
- If your child is receiving school based speech therapy services, please bring your child's current IEP. Therapy services cannot begin without a copy of this document.